JM CHASER 4.5 TONNE
Designed to give maximum payload for the size of vehicle as well as a more spacious day living area our 4.5 tonne Chaser is built on the larger 'heavy' chassis which gives an ideal wheelbase for the larger body and plenty of power for the additional payload. Suitable for a wide range of equestrian disciplines.
To drive a 4.5 tonne horsebox you must have passed your category B (car) driving license before January 1st 1997 OR hold a category C1 (up to 7.5 tonnes) driving license.
We offer a range of chassis to choose from or we are happy to build on your own chassis.
- New one piece composite panel body - contains no wood product eliminating any risk of rot or delamination as occurs with wood based products such as glasconite.
- Stalled for 2 rear facing with 8ft internal horse area height.
- Moulded fibreglass luton, side ears, spoiler and wheel arches.
- Fully strengthened bulkhead between cab and horse area.
- Aluminium floor lined in heavy duty one piece rubber with drainage holes – not manufactured using any wood based products for safety and durability.
- EVA wall boards – 30 mm thick and 5ft high at rear of horses.
- choice of standard or Bonded privacy glass windows.
- Horse area roof vent.
- Grooms area roof vent.
- Split aluminium ramp lined in non-slip rubber with choice of either barn style or flip up top doors.
- Stainless steel padded partition in a choice of design.
- CCTV with horse area camera.
- Storage area above luton.
- full bulkhead between grooms and horse area with extra wide door.
- Extra wide rear grooms door with window.
- Outside tack locker with saddle and bridle hooks.
- Cab seats upholstered in leather.
- Choice of finish in the grooms area including cherry wardrobe with smoke glass topped hob, sink, and TV.
- Rear grooms door external light.
- Rear grooms step.
- Internal and external recessed stainless tie rings.
- LED marker lights.
- Split charge system with leisure battery to run lighting when stationary.
- Wheel trims.
- Sprayed colour and design of your choice.
- Lots of additional items available including blown diesel heating, fridge, bull bar.
All our horseboxes come with warranty on both the chassis and the body.